You are hereBack to top
Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 Inside Out (Paperback)
Conquer SharePoint 2013--from the inside out
You're beyond the basics, so dive right into SharePoint 2013--and really put your business collaboration platform to work This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting techniques, and workarounds. It's all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts facilitate information sharing across the enterprise--and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
- Efficiently manage documents throughout the enterprise
- Build team sites and collaborate with Microsoft OneNote and SkyDrive
- Design workflows with SharePoint Designer and Microsoft Visio
- Produce e-forms using Microsoft InfoPath and Access
- Manage community sites using business social features
- Connect SharePoint to external data and business systems
- Create business intelligence dashboards and key performance indicators
- Customize and control Sharepoint enterprise search
About the Author
Christina Wheeler, MCTS, is a SharePoint consultant and trainer. With more than 10 years of experience in the industry, Christina is a frequent speaker at SharePoint conferences and community events.