You are hereBack to top
Microsoft Word 2016 Step by Step (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
The quick way to learn Microsoft Word 2016 This is learning made easy. Get more done quickly with Word 2016. Jump in wherever you need answers--brisk lessons and colorful screenshots show you exactly what to do, step by step.
- Get easy-to-follow guidance from a certified Microsoft Office Specialist Master
- Learn and practice new skills while working with sample content, or look up specific procedures
- Create visually appealing documents for school, business, community, or personal purposes
- Use built-in tools to capture and edit graphics
- Present data in tables, diagrams, and charts
- Track and compile reference materials
- Manage document collaboration and review
- Fix privacy, accessibility, and compatibility issues
- Supercharge your efficiency by creating custom styles, themes, and templates
About the Author
Joan Lambert has worked closely with Microsoft technologies since 1986, and in the training and certification industry since 1997. As President and CEO of Online Training Solutions, Inc. (OTSI), Joan guides the translation of technical information and requirements into useful, relevant, and measurable resources for people who are seeking certification of their computer skills or who simply want to get things done efficiently. Joan is the author or coauthor of more than three dozen books about Windows and Office (for Windows, Mac, and iPad), video-based training courses for SharePoint and OneNote, and three generations of Microsoft Office Specialist certification study guides. Joan is a Microsoft Certified Professional, Microsoft Certified Trainer, Microsoft Office Specialist Master (for all Office versions since Office 2007), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (for Windows and Windows Server), Microsoft Certified Technology Associate (for Windows), and Microsoft Dynamics Specialist. Joan currently lives in a small town in Texas with her simply divine daughter, Trinity; an ever-growing menagerie of dogs, cats, and fish; and the DeLonghi Gran Dama super-automatic espresso machine that runs the house.