You are hereBack to top
Microsoft Excel 2016 Step by Step (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Now in full color
The quick way to learn Microsoft Excel 2016 This is learning made easy. Get more done quickly with Excel 2016. Jump in wherever you need answers--brisk lessons and full-color screen shots show you exactly what to do, step by step.
- Quickly set up workbooks, enter data, and format it for easier viewing
- Perform calculations and find and correct errors
- Filter, sort, summarize, and combine data
- Analyze data by using PivotTables, PivotCharts, scenarios, data tables, and Solver
- Visualize data with charts and graphs, including new sunbursts, waterfalls, and treemaps
- Build data models and use them in business intelligence analyses
- Create timelines, forecasts, and visualizations, including KPIs and PowerMap data maps
- Look up just the tasks and lessons you need
About the Author
Curtis Frye is the author of more than 30 books, including Microsoft Excel 2013 Step by Step for Microsoft Press and Brilliant Excel VBA Programming for Pearson, UK. He has also created and recorded more than three dozen courses for lynda.com, including Excel for Mac 2016 Essential Training and Excel 2013: PivotTables in Depth. In addition to his work as a writer, Curt is a popular conference speaker and performer, both as a solo presenter and as part of the Portland, Oregon ComedySportz improvisational comedy troupe. He lives in Portland with his wife and three cats.