You are hereBack to top
Webster's New World Dictionary (Paperback)
Hard to Find
- Over 60,000 entries -- covering business, computer, and scientific terms; colloquial, idiomatic, and current slang expressions; and more.
- Updated and revised biographical and geographical database -- with more than 2,000 new entries.
- Simple alphabetical listing for all entries -- including prefixes and suffixes, abbreviations, foreign words and phrases, and biographical and geographical names.
- Concise, easy-to-understand definitions -- many revised to reflect the latest research on usage and meaning.
- Precise and comprehensive pronunciation key -- designed for quick, convenient reference.
- Updated page design and layout -- modern, clear type appeals to the eye and makes for an easier-to-read reference tool.
- Complete A-to-Z preparation by the permanent lexicographical staff at Webster's New World™ College Dictionary -- the word pros who prepared the acclaimed Fourth College Edition.
Ken Kister Author of Best Dictionaries The best dictionary available.