You are hereBack to top
Sage 50 Accounts for Dummies (Paperback)
Get to grips with Sage 50 Accounts in simple steps
This comprehensive guide walks you through every aspect of setting up and using Sage 50 Accounts, from installing the software to running VAT returns and producing monthly and yearly accounts. Inside you′ll discover the quickest way to complete tasks and how to customise Sage to suit your specific business needs. Packed with step-by-step instructions and fully illustrated with screenshots, this book is the easiest way to get the most from Sage 50 Accounts and take control of your business finances.
- Completely up-to-date for the 2014 edition of Sage 50 software
- Set up and start using Sage 50 Accounts with minimum fuss
- Fully illustrated with the latest screenshots to help you every step of the way
- Guidance on going mobile - with the new Sage 50 app
- Details on the new Sage Quicksearch feature
About the Author
Jane Kelly, ACMA is a Chartered Management Accountant and Sage trainer. As well as being a successful For Dummies author, she is currently working on online training solutions for Bookkeeping and Sage 50.