Temporary Store Closure, Keep Supporting Online!
We are currently closed until further notice due to COVID-19.
PLEASE keep supporting us so we can be here for you for years to come. Here is an easy way:
Order through this link, support Page 2 Books, and have your books shipped directly to your front door.
Note: Make sure you type the ENTIRE address in, or we will not receive credit for your purchase!
You can also support us through purchasing audiobooks at Libro.fm
You are hereBack to top
PPI FE Other Disciplines Review Manual, 1st Edition (Paperback) – A Comprehensive Review Guide to Pass the NCEES FE Exam (Paperback)
*Add the convenience of accessing this book anytime, anywhere on your personal device with the eTextbook version for only $59 at ppi2pass.com/etextbook-program.*
Michael R. Lindeburg PE’s FE Other Disciplines Review Manual offers complete review for the FE Other Disciplines exam.
- Electricity, Power, and Magnetism
- Engineering Economics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics of Gases and Liquids
- Heat, Mass, and Energy Transfer
- Instrumentation and Data Acquisition
- Materials Science
- Mathematics and Advanced Engineering Mathematics
- Probability and Statistics
- Safety, Health, and Environment
- Strength of Materials
- Complete coverage of all exam knowledge areas.
- Updated equations, figures, and tables for version 9.4 of the NCEES FE Reference Handbook to familiarize you with the reference you’ll use on exam day.
- Concise explanations supported by exam-like example problems, with step-by-step solutions to reinforce the theory and application of fundamental concepts.
- A robust index with thousands of terms to facilitate referencing.
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: PPI, A Kaplan Company
Important notice! It has been brought to our attention that counterfeit PPI books have been circulating. Counterfeit books have missing material as well as incorrect and outdated content.
While we are actively working to resolve this issue, we would like our customers to be aware that this issue exists and to be leary of books not purchased directly through PPI. If you suspect a fraudulent seller, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.