You are hereBack to top
Bitcoin: Invest In Digital Gold (Paperback)
SHOULD YOU READ THIS BOOK?
* This book is designed to anyone who wishes to understand the fundamentals of the Bitcoin phenomenon.
* It is written in everyday English, therefore no technical background necessary.
* The contents of this book will provide a step-by-step guide on how to buy your first Bitcoin, both online or offline.
* Furthermore, you will study how to keep your digital currencies safe, away from hackers by learning about all types of Cryptocurrency Wallets.
* Additionally to Wallet Technology, you will also have a chance to find out how and where to purchase the best and safest wallets currently on the market.
* Assuming that you are preparing to become a Bitcoin trader, this book will certainly provide some great details around the topic, however the contents mainly focusing on long term investing.
* If you are planning to become a Blockchain Developer, as a complete beginner, this book is a must have.
* Supposing you are already a Blockchain Application Developer, this book is not for you.
This book will teach you the following topics:
- Bitcoin mining process explained step-by-step
- Who is Satoshi Nakamoto aka the inventor of Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Market capitalization analysis VS Fiat currencies
- Difference between Digital Gold & Old-fashioned Gold
- How to get prepared for the Bitcoin revolution
- The forthcoming of recruitment, and payroll system
- Introducing multiple ways of how you can get paid in Bitcoin
- Why the value of Bitcoin can reach $1 Million
- 10 + reasons to invest and hold Bitcoin
- Wallet technology Explained: Hot wallets, Cold Wallets Best and safest Wallet recommendations, and how to purchase them
- How to avoid online scammers, and buy bitcoins safely
- How to find a nearby Bitcoin ATM: Selling & buying bitcoins step-by-step
- Pros and cons of Trading with Digital Gold