You are hereBack to top
Jun. 1 - Author Elisa Murray, "52 Seattle Adventures with Kids: A Four-Season Guide"
Join us for a talk and book signing with ParentMap author Elisa Murray. Elisa will discuss her book, "52 Seattle Adventures with Kids: A Four-Season Guide", available now at Page 2 (in-store and on-line by clicking "Add to Cart" below).
52 Seattle Adventures with Kids
A Four-Season Guide
Publication Date: November 1, 2018
Your guide to a year of living adventurously with kids in Seattle
Within a two-hour drive of Seattle, you can hike to secret beaches, "camp" in a shipping container, play flashlight tag in a 100-year-old fort, walk an alpine ridge that's ablaze in the fall, whoosh down a 35-foot-high slide, shoot a pumpkin cannon, ride on a mini steam train, swim in a quarry, see real dino fossils, sled in a national park and watch salmon migrate in the heart of the city. And you might make it home by naptime.
Organized by season, "52 Seattle Adventures With Kids" is a local's guide to the most affordable & awesome family outings around the Puget Sound region and beyond, highlighting a new outdoor or indoor adventure for every week of the year. It's written by parents, for parents, and is packed with insider tips on saving, snacktime stops and staycation know-how.
- Spontaneous summer day trips and weekend getaways
- Off-the-beaten track fall fun such as salmon spotting, yurt camping
- Winter escapes, from steamy pools to scary-fun sledding hills
- Spring adventures, including exciting waterfall hikes and mini train rides
- The ultimate tip list on saving bucks and escaping crowds
- 52 Seattle Adventures With Kids was created by the writers and editors of the Puget Sound region's most beloved parenting resource, ParentMap.